Trinity is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust, a family of 21 academies within the Catholic Diocese of Nottingham and in the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire authorities. Full details and the staffing structures can be found at http://dioceseofnottingham.uk/education.
- School age range: 11 to 19
- 1140 on roll including Sixth Form
- An Outstanding School (Ofsted November 2008 – section 5 inspection)
- An Outstanding Diocesan Inspection (December 2014 – section 48 inspection)
- Trinity is a thriving, high achieving school, always oversubscribed with a lovely, working atmosphere
- Wonderful relationships between staff and pupils (- HMI 2009)
- Large numbers of pupils and staff involved in extra-curricular activities
- Trinity is proud of its longstanding academic, Arts, Music and Sporting traditions
- Trinity enjoys strong relationships with local schools and parishes, the Academy Trust and the wider community
- We have separate buildings for pastoral bases: KS3 in Lower School, KS4 in Upper School and KS5 in the Sixth Form as well as two smaller SEND/EAL support centres called Elim and Emmaus
- Awards from SSAT putting Trinity in the top 20% of schools in 2016 (2), 2015 (2) and 2014 (2), for attainment and progress and a congratulatory letter from the Minister of Education Mr David Laws for public exam performance at GCSE in 2015
- Leading Edge Status since 2011
- National Support School 2012 to 2015
- Careers Mark and International Schools Award
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
More information about the school and its ethos can be found in the Welcome Letter from the previous Headteacher, Mr McClafferty:
Application Forms and Notes
- Teaching Application Form [254KB Word .doc file]
- Support Staff Application Form [191KB Word .doc file]
- Notes to Applicants [94KB Word .doc file]
- Recruitment Monitoring Form [107KB Word .doc file]
- Recruitment Privacy Notice [97KB Word .docx file]
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Form [81KB Word .doc file]
General Job Descriptions
- Classroom Teacher [54KB Word .doc file]
- Subject Leader [62KB Word .doc file]
- Faculty Leader [71KB Word .doc file]
Further job details and descriptions may be found within each post listing.
Unless otherwise stated, apply to: Mrs D Maxwell, HR Manager, via
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- post: Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust, 1st Floor, Loxley House, Riverside Business Park, Tottle Road, Nottingham, NG2 1RT.
To arrange a visit to the school please contact Mrs L Hay on 0115 9296251 or email email@example.com.
Hours: ad-hoc as required.
Hourly Pay: £8.84 plus holiday pay (pay award pending).
Start Date: as soon as possible.
We wish to appoint Exam Invigilators to work on an ad-hoc basis to support the Academy by supervising internal and external examinations and promoting exam best practice. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our highly professional, friendly, support team.
We are looking for someone with a “can do” attitude who is flexible, practical, calm, energetic and diligent. Previous experience would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given. Flexibility of hours to be worked is essential.
The Trinity Catholic School serves the children and families of the City of Nottingham and its surrounding areas. Situated in Aspley on a split site in the West of the city, we work with the parishes of St Teresa of Lisieux in Aspley, St Augustine’s in St Anns, Our Lady of Perpetual Succour in Bulwell and St Mary’s in Hyson Green. Renowned for consistently high academic outcomes, the school prides itself on excellent pastoral care and standards of behaviour whilst working to meet the school mission statement:
“This Catholic School will seek to educate the whole person, academically, morally, socially and spiritually through the example of Jesus Christ and the witness of committed capable teachers”.
Posted: Sat 13 Apr, 2019. Closing date: Fri 26 Apr, 2019 (9am).