Shape & Measures
- Compound Area: Discussing how to find the area of compound shapes made from rectangles.
- Parallelograms and Triangles: Splitting parallelograms into triangles.
- Polygons and Quadrilaterals: Gallery.
- Quadrilaterals: Gallery with properties.
- Match-Up: Polygons: Interactive matching game to learn how many sides each polygon has.
- Trapezia Gallery: Find the area of these trapezia.
- Triangular Dotty Drawings: Cubes, cuboids and other shapes drawn on triangular dotty paper.
- Bounds: Upper and lower bounds of measurements.
- Circle theorems: An interactive teaching tool to help investigate circle theorems.
- Estimates: Estimating length, mass and capacity.
- Match-Up: Angle Names: Interactive matching game to learn names of angles.
- Pythagoras: Finding the distance between two points.
- Radians: Converting between radians and degrees.
- Trigonometry: Finding sides and angles in right-angled triangles.