- Mathaxians: A game to help learn times tables.
- Scale: An interactive scale to help with scale reading and linear sequences.
- Equivalent Questions: Finding the missing number to give the same answers. E.g. 12 + 23 = 18 + ? or 12 × 4 = ? × 8.
- Equivalent Questions 2: Finding the missing number to give the same answers. Harder questions.
- Highest Common Factors: Find the HCF of two numbers.
- Multiplication Tables: Random questions.
- Multiplication Tables Match Up: Matching game.
- Multiplication Tables Loop Cards: Create and print a set of cards.
- Directed Number Aritmetic: Adding and subtracting negative numbers. E.g. 5 + -2 = 3.
- Directed Number Aritmetic 2: Multiplying and dividing negative numbers. E.g. 5 × -2 = -10.
- Directed Numbers - Puzzle Tables: Find the missing numbers.
- What Do I Add or Subtract?: E.g. What do I add to 11 to get 5?
- Estimating Using 1 Significant Figure: Estimating the answers to calculations by rounding each number to 1sf.
Indices and Standard Form
- Powers of 10: Multiplying and dividing by 10, 100, 0.1, 0.01 etc.
- Squares and Cubes: Square numbers from 12 to 202 and cube numbers from 13 to 103.
- Squares and Cubes Match Up: Match whole numbers with their squares and cubes.
- Square Roots - Estimating: e.g. √51 = 7.1.
- Standard Form: Writing numbers in standard form.
- Standard Form (Whole Number Bases): Writing numbers in standard form. E.g. 3 × 104.
- Standard Form Match Up: Match numbers with their equivalents in standard form.
- Standard Form Products: Multiplying numbers in standard form.
- Standard Form Quotients: Dividing numbers in standard form.
Numbers and Place Value
- Counter: An interactive counter to help with writing numbers and understanding place value.
- CounterAttack!: A game to help with reading numbers.
- Equivalent Fractions: A couple of examples looking at relationships between equivalent fractions.
- Fraction Arithmetic: Addition and Subtraction.
- Fraction Match!: A game pairing equivalent fractions.
- Simplifying Fractions: Write fractions in their simplest form.
Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
- Fractions & Decimals: Converting between fractions and decimals without a calculator.
- Fraction Decimal Match!: A game matching fractions with decimals.
- Fraction Percentage Match!: A game matching fractions with percentages.
- Percentage Decimal Match!: A game matching percentages with decimals.
- Fraction Decimal Percentage Match!: A game matching fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Percentage Change: Random question table on percentage change, including reverse percentages.
- Percentages Gallery: Examples of percentages and calculator methods.
- Percentages and Percentage Change: Random questions. Choosing the right method.
- Repeated Percentage Change: Random questions on repeated percentage change.
- Reverse Percentages: Random questions on finding original values.
- Recipes: Proportion questions.
- Ratio - Dividing: Dividing money in a given ratio.