Data & Probability
Averages & Ranges
- Finding the mean: of between 2 and 5 numbers.
- Estimating the mean from a grouped frequency table: Random questions with answers.
- The mean with negative numbers: Simple examples and questions.
- Scatter graphs & correlation: An interactive teaching tool for AS-Level statistics.
- Probability trees: Test your understanding of probability trees.
- The Union of two sets: Some examples to show how the union of two sets extends what is shaded on a Venn diagram.
- The Intersection of two sets: Some examples to show how the intersection of two sets restricts what is shaded on a Venn diagram.
- Venn diagrams: A simple animation showing examples of sets shaded on a Venn diagram.
Types of Data
- Discrete & continuous data: Examples of different types of data.
AS Level S1 Index
- Statistics S1 index: Full index of resources for the AS-Level Statistics course.